Posted: February 27, 2015
Qtaker.com (“Qtaker”) respects the privacy of users (a “User” or “Users”) and experts (an “Expert” or“Experts”) alike. This policy explains Qtaker’s privacy practices in connection with the use of the web-application (the “Web-App”) operated by Qtaker for Expert and Users and the services rendered through the Web-App by Expert to User (the “Services”). It also describes the ways Qtaker collects and uses personal information of Users and Experts and the rights and options available to Users and Experts with respect to their information. We may refer to Users and Experts together as “You”.
This policy is incorporated into the Qtaker-Expert Services Agreement between Qtaker and Expert (the“Expert Agreement”). Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Expert Agreement.
What personal information does the Expert provide to Qtaker?
As an Expert, when you register to the Web-App, you may be asked to provide Qtaker an active e-mail address and other contact and personal details (or other allowed identification means), and to select a password. Qtaker may ask you to provide additional payment and transaction related personal information, to the extent required.
Please bear in mind that false, incorrect, incomplete, or outdated information may prevent you from registering and using the Services or the Web-App, or impair Qtaker’s ability to provide you with the Services or the Web-App and to contact you.
What Internet traffic does Qtaker collect?
Qtaker’s Web-App provides a comprehensive solution to Users and Experts, which enables them to contact each other, schedule an appointment, form a contract, pay and receive fees, interact and manage their engagement by using the Web-App. The Web-App is installed on Qtaker’s servers, and when you use the Web-App, the information routed via the Web-App is accessible to Qtaker.
When you use the Services or the Web-App, Qtaker will collect information, such as session durations, page impressions, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the domain name that served you to access the Services or the Web-App, and content types and origins.
Qtaker will also store information related to online data or metadata that is routed through Qtaker’s servers, such as web pages’ addresses, structures, data fields and images.
The stored data will be attributed to you in person, only to the extent necessary for the use of the Web-App or the Services, as set in the following chapter. In all other cases, Qtaker will anonymize the data and will not knowingly use the data to personally identify you.
Further information may be collected when you and Qtaker exchange communications, for example, when you submit an inquiry to the customer support at: support@Qtaker.com.
Does Qtaker collect location based information?
Qtaker does not actively collect any personal information that is based on your geographical location, except for the country that you reside in when accessing the Services or the Web-App. However, certain location based information may be stored on Qtaker’s servers, for example if you use the Services or the Web-App to access geographic based services. Qtaker will use such information subject to this policy and will anonymize such data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the performance of the Services by Expert or the use of the Web-App.
What does Qtaker do with your personally identifiable information?
Qtaker may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
• to provide and operate the Services or the Web-App;
• to send you updates and notices and to provide you with information related to the Services or the Web-App, provided that Qtaker will not share your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information with online advertisers and advertising networks, without your explicit consent;
• to enforce the Expert Agreement;
• to contact you as and when Qtaker believes it to be necessary;
• to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
• in any case where Qtaker believes that the use of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
• to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services or the Web-App; and
• to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Qtaker, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or the Web-App.
Important notice about privacy of persons under the age of 18
The Services and the Web-App are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old or older, then you may not use any of the Services or the Web-App and must not provide any of your personal details.
Qtaker strongly encourages parents to monitor their children’s use of the Web. Qtaker will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail tosupport@Qtaker.com. If Qtaker learns that a child under the age of 18 years has provided personally identifiable information to Qtaker without verifiable parental consent, Qtaker will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from Qtaker’s databases.
How does Qtaker share your personally identifiable information with others?
Qtaker does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. Qtaker may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or otherwise subject to your explicit consent:
• to operate the Services or the Web-App, including to store and process your information through a third party hosting services and to process payments;
• to contact you. For example, Qtaker may use a third party’s mailing platform to send you messages and updates from time to time;
• if Qtaker believes that you have breached the Expert Agreement or any other agreement with Qtaker, or abused your rights to use the Services or the Web-App, or performed any act or omission that Qtaker believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. Qtaker may share your information with law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies and other competent authorities as well as with other third parties, as may be required;
• if Qtaker is required, or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
• in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Qtaker, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or the Web-App (including a dispute between User and Expert);
• in any case where Qtaker believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
• if Qtaker organizes the operation of the Services or the Web-App within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Qtaker is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided, however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration; and
• Qtaker may also share personally identifiable information with sub-contractors and other companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Qtaker, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies.
How does Qtaker use aggregated information?
Qtaker may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services or the Web-App, to improve the quality and functionality of the Services or the Web-App, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
Qtaker may share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Qtaker’s sole discretion, provided, however, that Qtaker will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
How can you access your personal information?
If you are an Expert and registered to the Web-App, then you may access your personal account and edit or amend your personal information at any time using the designated user interface in the Web-App. If you find that the information on your personal account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may make all necessary changes to correct it. Otherwise, both Experts and Users may contact us at support@Qtaker.com.
Which ‘opt out’ and deletion options are available to you?
At any time you may opt out of Qtaker’s mailing lists, by sending Qtaker a removal request to:support@Qtaker.com. It may take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to take effect.
If you wish to delete your personally identifiable information that is stored in Qtaker’s database, you may send a request to delete information to: support@Qtaker.com. Qtaker will inform you whether it can accept your request. Qtaker may refuse your request, for example, if Qtaker believes that removal of certain information may jeopardize certain activities of the Services or the Web-App, or harm other users. In any case, Qtaker may keep any aggregated or anonymized information for statistical, marketing and other purposes, indefinitely.
How does Qtaker secure your personal information?
Qtaker and third parties on its behalf implement information security systems and procedures to secure your personal information. While such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, Qtaker cannot guarantee that the Services or the Web-App will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks, or that your private communications on or through the Services or the Web-App will remain private.
We restrict access to personal information you provided Qtaker to our employees, contractors, vendors and agents who need to know that information for the purposes described in this policy. These individuals are obligated to keep your personal information confidential and they may be subject to penalties, termination of relations and criminal prosecution, if they fail to comply with such obligations.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Services or the Web-App, or certain features thereof.
Where is my personal information processed?
Qtaker may store and process the information through a third party’s hosting services in the USA or in other jurisdictions, at its discretion. If you are in the European Economic Area, or in any other jurisdiction that regulates the transfer of personal information outside that jurisdiction, then you hereby grant Qtaker your explicit and unambiguous consent to transfer your personal information to the USA or to any other jurisdiction where Qtaker’s hosting services operate, for the purposes described in this policy.
Qtaker is doing its utmost to comply with this Policy. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding this policy and the enforcement thereof, please refer them to:support@Qtaker.com. After receiving your complaint, Qtaker may contact you to better understand your concerns and will make all efforts to promptly answer your question, or resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction.
Qtaker may change and update the terms of this policy from time to time. Changes will take effect seven (7) days after their initial posting on the Website or the Web-App, unless Qtaker amends the policy to comply with legal requirements. In the latter cases the amendments will become effective as required, or ordered.